Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sew Merry

Happy Holidays


It was really starting to feel Christmasy around here with that cold front last week, but even though its warming up, festive reds and green a popping up everywhere, including Sew. Two of my most popular classes at the moment are infinity scarves and Christmas stockings. Recent parties have also included a French Beret class and a cupcake decorating class. It is so great to have clients who are always providing me with fresh ideas and may it long continue! As a school teacher my favorite phrase was, "I have an idea!" and I still love it as Head Sewista.

Since the holidays will probably make a nice jingly whooshing sound as they fly by, I am looking ahead to some new classes for 2015. I know that I will include more garment making classes. They are one of my most requested classes and generally done in private lessons at the moment. 

Also expect to see a few new styles of bags as they are one of my favorite things to make. I will also be expanding on the home decor classes - yes, I am talking floor poufs.

This will probably be all of the blogging I do in 2014, but who knows, I am get really festive and post a new tutorial soon!

I will leave you with a few pics from recent Sew festivities.

Thanks for reading, happy holidays, and I'll see you in the new year!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

 

Notes from Sew School All rights reserved © 2013

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley