Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello friends, family and general passers by!

Thanks for stopping in. Sew is well on it's way to becoming a real sewing school. Just a little more construction and the creating will begin.

The concept for Sew was born out of a spring break project I assigned my students. Their job was to create something, anything at all over the break, then come back and talk about it. The experiment was a success, and many found hobbies that they are still pursuing. Their enthusiasm showed me all humans have a desire to create. Some cook, build things, tinker and some sew.

My vision for Sew is that it will be a place where people can come, have a good time and leave with the satisfaction and pride that comes with making something with their very own hands.

Can't wait to see what you create!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

 

Notes from Sew School All rights reserved © 2013

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley