Friday, February 14, 2014

A love letter to my supporters and heros



In honor of Valentine's Day, I want to send a little love to a few of the people who have supported me and inspired me in this awesome journey that is Sew! If we were in Elementary, this is what the inside of your card would say:

Chris - You are all I ever wanted, all I ever needed and my life would suck without you!

Terri - You are my Godmother of Hustle

Travis Weaver - you showed me that you can build a business on hard work and providing quality product - no paid advertising necessary.

Sew Dayton, Tinderbox, Rachel's Plan Bee GuerraGirl -You make creativity and the handmade sexy!

Stronge Designs - You are a talented graphic designer and I can't wait to see my Stronge flyer!.

Jake, Jenny, Jamie - you are awesome for getting Sew off the ground and keeping it flying.

Friends, family, and everyone who has brightened my doorstep. I love you all!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

 

Notes from Sew School All rights reserved © 2013

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley